BREAKING NEWS

Download

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eminem creeped out by death fears


Rapper Eminem has revealed that his shock over the death of ex-love Brittany Murphy has left him terrified of dying.

The hip-hop star, who had a fling with Murphy when they starred together in movie 8 Mile, said he found the her death "crazy".

"It's crazy, because at one point, we were very close, and she [Murphy] was a really good person," he told Vibe magazine.

But he also said it brought into harsh reality the dangers of celebrities having easy access to pills.

The chart-topping star said: "It's crazy when you see things not just with her, but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting.

"Famous people are overdosing at alarming rates...”

He also revealed that his own brush with death - when he was rushed to hospital with pneumonia in 2008 - has made him obsessed about dying.

"I think about it a lot," he said.

"I try not to think about it, but I do and it creeps me the f*** out.

"It creeps me out because they say that if I got to the hospital two hours later, then I would be gone. I think about that a lot..."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Kato Kumbi. Designed by OddThemes